View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 09:09 AM   #13
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
Wow Foldbak! I just went over to the Keystone site and read your entire post and thread again... Wow-wee! They hammered you to death over there. I'm sorry to see that. Usually "they" are a pretty sensible group, but it looks like "it" got out of hand and the moderator ended up closing the thread. I've never seen a thread actually "closed" over there. Wow!

Well, keep reading the Keystone forum. There's a LOT of stuff over there. Maybe its not stuff specific to your Montana, but there's still a lot of good stuff regarding Keystone, problems with Keystone products, camping in general, travel, finances, the whole gauntlet. And use this forum for things specific for your Montana, (plus anything else you have questions about). There are a few more "general" categories where some general discussion happens. So, don't be shy.

Remember.... the nice thing about posting stuff on these forums, is the simple fact, no one knows who you REALLY are! You could be standing right beside me in a grocery store and I'd never know it's you.

I did completely abandon an RV site about 3 years ago, (not RV Life sites) because, after several years, things just turned nasty. I gave that one up. I tried to be thick skinned, but when the "joy" of using that forum became unwelcoming and it started creating a lot of anxiety for me, it was time to find a different site. (and I did). These forums should be FUN and welcoming to use, not a place to find yourself getting bashed and beat up.

Again... Welcome!

I just read the thread and I can't believe it. My take away.....a bunch of grumpy old men.....thirty years and 6 trailers later I'm in a MUCH better position with my 2020 2500 GMC Denali then I was in my Expedition with a 9000lb Prowler that towed great for 4 years. I'll avoid 80 mph in 60 mph winds and I'll be just fine.
Foldbak is offline   Reply With Quote