Thread: Fulltimers?????
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 04:45 AM   #33
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Fulltime follies said..(.Substand housing simply means that an rv does not meet the standards as set forth by the city, cty, state in standard construction rules for dwellings built in their communities. Why do mobile homes have to meet certain standards? Why do homes have to pass standard wiring , heating, acing, etc type standards?
RVs are substandard if they do not meet RVIA standards. That is not to say that rvs are sub stand as compared to other rvs, but to compare an rv to a fixed dwellings does make them substandard houses if you choose to live in one permanently ie: taking the axles tires etc from them as many do. ) What part of that statement is not true???.... This 3400 is certainly not anywhere near the standards applied to our stick house and I think we all understand that but that is not the question I asked when opening the thread. I have been enlightened on our views of full timer/long timer, etc. We have been called Gypsies and vagabonds, folks without direction , responsibilities, commitments...Absolutly..that's us and we love it.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote