Thread: Considering
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:42 AM   #7
waynemoore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10552
Welcome to the forum. 2X what DQDICK said. We are in our third Keystone, two Mountaineers and now a Montana 2015 3582RL.

We have loved all 3. We are not full timers but we do live in ours for 7 to 8 months a year. Not always in one spot as we have taken many short 1500 miles and several long 8500 mile trips and have a 9300 mile trip planed for this fall.

Ok on to problems, as for us nothing that in most cases I can't fix. Well except for the time I drove under a low bridge in up state NY that took off the sat antenna and front AC. These things are TALL 13' 5" so watch for and take truck routes. I also have a Garmin 770 that tells me if I am on a road with low bridges. They are heavy so check out the tire threads on here.

And lastly don't let the problems some are having as this forum is for just that a place to help with problems. Just find the floor plan you like and as said find a good dealership. One good way to find a good dealer is talk to people who are picking up rigs after repairs. They will tell you how long the repairs took and if there were done properly.

Just my 2 cents.
waynemoore is offline   Reply With Quote