View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:21 PM   #19
laverdur
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11972
I use Sterilite bins with detachable lids. If they are all the same size, you can stack them and slide the upper ones on the slower ones. On the lower level in the center I have one for safety flares, a bottle jack, a jacking saddle and an assortment seldom used items. On the lower level on the utility side I have one for electrical cords. On the lower level I have one for the small gas grill (note-this one is used without a lid). On the upper level, I have one for water hoses and my water filter. For travel, this one is slid on top of the center one to help balance weight side-to-side. When it is time to set up, I get my power cord out and put the lid back on that bin. Then I slide the upper level bin toward the utility side to get the water stuff. I use smaller bins for the water pressure regulator, a Y-connector, replacement hose washers, spare quick disconnect fittings for water lines, etc.