Thread: RECLINER
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 07:01 PM   #27
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Delaine and Lindy

We took all the Rv furniture out, swivel rockers and couch. After owning three 5th wheel we determined that the furniture that comes with the 5th wheel are just to heavy and not comfortable. Called Keystone and got the price of replacement and donated it to Goodwill and wrote it off our Taxes. We now have all Lazy Boy recliners and a glider rocker chair. And have no couch, all three we have owned were not very comfortable, and of poor design and quality. We are looking into a Love seat type wall hugger recliner. More room and don't have to move it back and forth when moving. Just our choice, others are different. GBY...
Delaine and Lindy, I agree the recliners are a back breaker and we also have been looking for a dual recliner (love seat) wall hugger for the back but no luck yet. If you find one that will fit in the back please let us know. We have also looked at the large sets that you can purchase pieces that you can put together, one with a right arm and one with a left, but again no luck to date.

The recliners in the big sky are just about imposable to close, there has been more than once that my wife has had to get up and then close it by hand. I have tried to make adjustments to the spring but no luck.

Dick
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote