Thread: Black tank info
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #19
Dean A Van Peursem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5583
Rich,

Rich,
Good to see you are still active on the MOC. I suspect the very small toilet drain leak is due to the floor flange seal leaking under the toilet itself. The weather here is so wet, cold and miserable, I'm procrastinating about dropping the under belly panels. I'm now beginning to wonder if the bad leak only occurs when I flush the black tank. Haven't flushed the black tank again since the 5 gallons drained out of the belly and that may be the reason for the problem not showing up again. I think I'll pull a belly panel or two and see what can be observed. First statically check and then when flushing the black tank. When new, third day of ownership, we had a really bad leak in the black tank flush supply line where it entered the tank that had to be fixed by the dealer. I'm hoping that this is a recurrence of that problem rather than a cracked black tank. We have had more than our fair share of water and sewer leaks. Sounds like you have too. What do I need to do to check I I have a craked black tank? Fill it up and watch for leaks?
Dean A Van Peursem is offline   Reply With Quote