View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 01:32 PM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Rv pet heat alarm

For those of us that have pets and we leave them in the trailer while we are out eating or what ever.Its a device that will call your cell phone if the power goes out in your trailer.You set the temperature to a certain point.You will have to have 2 cell phones to use this.The one cell phone is connected to this device and when the temperature rises above what you set it at,the one cell phone that sits in a craddle will call your other cell phone every 3 minutes until you return to your trailer.Its powered by your 12 volt system(battery)

A couple that I know in Calif has one that is brand new.They are going to ship it to me and let me test it out to see how it works.

I think its a greeat idea if its really hot out and your worried about power outages.With my dog in their I sure don`t want the power to go out and the AC stop running.

If you do a search its called the "RV Pet Heat Alarm"

From my understanding you have to program the one cell phone that sits in the craddle to speed dial your other phone.when the temperature goes above what ever you set it at a spring comes out and hits that one button to call your phone.

I get to try it before I buy it so i`ll let you know how it works.

2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4-auto-48re
2001(bought new in March of 2004) montana 3280RL triple slide
Prodigy brake controller
color back up camera(from rvcams.com)
reese 16K slider
tire pressure monitoring system
line-x spray in bed liner
roll&lock bed cover
Yamaha generator with boost control
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote