View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #7
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
I see this coming together if someone developed a site that lets users submit their own videos with say the GPS coordinates of the campsite. The site would have a form you would fill out that would add a pin on a map at the coordinates and when they downloaded the video a link would be attached to it on the pin. Folks taking the video could use audio to give their critique of the site as well.

The idea being to get a site that would build itself and would allow for thousands of people to gather the field data/videos.

The site could be monitored by other users and fake or offensive videos could be flagged for removal.

I'm not the expert to build the site but I am sure that these days there are a lot of kids the age of my grandkids that can do it with ease. I am however more than willing to take videos of several campgrounds (I preview them all the time here in Arkansas (just went and looked at 5 campsites this past weekend to make sure they had sites long enough for our new camper, I had stayed at 2 of those campgrounds in the past but wanted to make sure with the longer camper and more slides in mind). I don't think it will be to difficult to find someone in each area of the country that does likewise.....
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote