View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 02:21 PM   #13
N1282X
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22428
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmck View Post
I guess I’m reaching out here, never done anything like this before. I’m 75. Three months ago I was happily married to a beautiful woman 16 years younger. Now I’m a divorced man living alone at a Mesa, AZ RV resort in a 2011 Montana 3100 RL. Discovered her affair, she asked for a divorce so I left and found this super clean 5th wheel and had it delivered to an over 55 park. Living alone sucks. We came to Arizona from northern Michigan several years ago to be close to her ageing parents. Our friends were mostly her family and with the divorce I am suddenly isolated. This park is a very socially active place with events going on nearly every day. But it’s too depressing watching all these retired couples having fun together. Divorce is hard at my age but I need to figure this out. Other people go through hard times in life and they survive. Hate being alone all the time, especially this time of the year. That’s it, just clearing my mind this morning. Wish I could have my life back.
Maury, You need to contact me and we'll include you in our group. We are on the west side (Glendale) but you might just decide to move your trailer here. My Girlfriend gas lits of single friends.
Jeff 425.359.1111
N1282X is offline   Reply With Quote