View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:35 PM   #34
Debgrind85

M.O.C. #20530
Every day I am reminded what is common sense to one is not to another or what is courtesy to one is not to another. Something to keep in mind instead of thinking they are being rude. Yes, there are plain rude folks. I am not naive.

For example to us a dog run is "off leash" space, not the "dog bathroom" place. It never occurred to me folks thought that was the purpose of a dog run. I found myself googling 'dog run' to see if I missed what the definition was!

We have two four legged spoiled kids and consider ourselves very considerate rv'ers. We always have baggies when we walk our kids and make a point of picking it all up-and I do mean all of it. I wouldn't want to step on it or see it either. We don't let them go into occupied sites, wandering for any reason what so ever. However, they are dogs and when they have to pee they have to pee and you can't stop it. If I could clean it up I would after reading how offended some folks are by this happening near them.

If the dog is doing something you don't like, talk to the owner, but be reasonable in expectations.