View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #12
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

Phil and Willie-- I don't know where you are calling or what number you are using but I'll tell you one thing like Ron H has just stated KEYSTONE DOES HAVE SERVICE CENTERS(one in Goshen,IN and one in Pendelton, OR) and YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE FALL RALLY TO HAVE SERVICE DONE ON YOU MONTANA PRODUCT!
I never doubted there are 2 service centers. To many people here have been to them. This is an example of the type of brown smelly stuff you get from customer service.

Quote:
quote:If you get on the phone and "raise h--l" about something in an confrontational state, nobody will talk to you and if it were me, I'd hang up on you!
I am glad you were able to listen in on our phone conversation to be able to make this kind of statement.

The only person that acted improperly during any of my conversations with Keystone customer service when I spoke to them on the phone was this last guy Mike. All of the other persons were quite professional even though they wouldn’t help.

Quote:
quote:Jack-- Your unit is a 2011 unit and still under warranty. Do as the Customer Service Rep told you and take it back to a service center.
I agree. The owners that have been able to get by the “gate Keepers” and get the chance to get to a service center have been very pleased with the results. I would guess that you would find it quite beneficial to tow your unit back to one of the service centers. I also read on one of the post here that you would probably be more satisfied if you go back to Goshen because of their experience level with the type unit you have.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote