View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 01:37 PM   #19
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Be aware that the campgrounds WiFi is only as good as their connection and system. We were at one CG whose WiFi was on dial up - I asked because it was sloooooooooooooooow. Also most systems will have a time to shut down for maintenance and/or backup. The KOA we were at in Williams, AZ went down every Sunday evening for about an hour.
I found Carol and Colleens comment interesting about the quietness. Maybe it comes from working in a busy enviroment but I can't work with quietness. If the TV isn't on, then Jimmy is. I thought the desk area bigger in the 3400 but I may be wrong. The 3295 was the one we were after until we saw the 3400. Colleen we changed the couch and recliners in our 3400 and since Ed usually sits in the recliner it gave me the whole couch and the little table to spread out all of my papers when working. And of course the floor. (That stems from days at the CPA firm where everybody had stacks of papers on the floor.) Also when I was working and living in the Monty, I had a desktop on the desk, a large LCD montior and my printer, scanner, copier. I keep paper in the cupboard above as well as software CDs and extra supplies. I also use the chair storage for blank CDs and DVDs, cords, etc. Even though I'm not working now, I still use the computer a lot and still love the desk. We added a keyboard drawer that also has a mouse shelf. Both of these units are great units but we are glad we went with the 3400.
Happy trails...................

Sue and Ed Rowe
Hemet California

2005 3400RL
2006 GMC 3500 Dually, D/A, Crew Cab, Long Bed
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote