View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #1
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
3295RK vs 3400RL for full-timing

Has anyone chose between these two for their full-time living and, if so, why did you choose the one you did? I am really looking for the pros/cons of each. I know that can be a truly individual thing but I am sure there must be at least some things that would make you choose one over the other.

Now, without ever being in one mind you, while I know the 3400 is 2' longer than the 3295, the 3295 appears to have as much slide room to me (just by my looking at the floor plans and photos I have been able to come across from dealers on-line) and appears to have more cupboard space, and it appears it has more of an open feeling, but perhaps I am wrong. I know I won't know for sure until I am actually in them.

We will be going to look at these as well as other Montana's next week-end. However, I am hoping that many of you will be able to give me some pointers as to what I might want to be looking for/should be looking for and perhaps what you have found in either of these that you really like/don't like or wish were different.

Really looking forward to your replies.

Sandi & John & 3 Shih Tzu from Michigan (2 adult sons, 1 DIL)
Considering selling stick house, purchasing a Montana, living in it full-time locally so we can continue to live near my elderly father. Continuing to work full-time. Dreaming of the day we can head south for winter!
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote