View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #9
JerLinR1
Established Member

M.O.C. #19952
Sure In a perfect world But while in the process of purchasing a new RV you get start eyed and while signing all the paper work they pop the offer of an extended warranty the sales person quickly goes through the offer you often do not ask the right questions. Of course they do not offer information. I do Not remember any discussion about exclusions. I definitely do not have a written list of exclusions. I asked the EW company for a list. They referred me back to the salesman I ask Camping Worol for a list of exclusions and said to talk to finance. The lady in CW finance was not there the two times I went to see her.
Yes I should have known. But I did not ask and they did not offer info when I purchased. In retrospect I feel like I was treated unfairly. I also believe that many others who purchase EW are also just caught up in the moment as I was.
The ultimate responsibility is mine. I know that. But I am still frustrated and very sorry I agreed to buy the EW. I believe it is just another way camping world has to add additional charges to a sale.
I know I have to eat this mistake but I will continue encouraging others to not purchase an EW
JerLinR1 is offline   Reply With Quote