View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Steve and Susie, I was able to get into their web site without any problem. It does look like a very nice place and an interesting time no matter when it would be held. I would suggest that the date be picked so that there would be at least 2 days before or, 2 days after the Mid Atlantic region. Looks like they have it set for sometime in the first two weeks of August. No date has been set yet because, they are in fact finding mode. Usually, there are several members who attend that rally along with this one. Heck, it would be easy for Gail and I to attend either one or both because, Alice Springs is about 1 and a half hours from our spot at Twin Mills in Howe, IN. Straight shot up 66 out of Sturgis. We would also be interested in attending the other rally because, Mt. Airy, NC sounds interesting, too. So, feasably this rally could be held the last week of July or first week of August depending on what final date they end up using. Either way, if we were able to attend both rallies, I don't mind bringing up the rear in a caravan no matter which way we would be headed! After all, I'd have the odd-ball unit.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote