View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 06:11 PM   #363
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen.morgan@morrisbb.net View Post
So, went to get out camper today from dealer, whom as had it since the 24th of July, 5 days after we purchased, and things their tech signed off of being done were not. The only 2 things that were completed was the collapsed air vent and fixing the shower. While we were there we decided to check the slides for the leaking grease issue and yep there it was in all 4 slides. Needless to say I had enough. Corporate was in town because of a huge bluegrass festival they are having and I demanded the service manager, someone from corporate right then. Once we were took in to an office and I began to vent, the situation turned around and was in our favor. Ours was the first they have had on the gear box issues so they are getting with Keystone. Offered lifetime warranty on the repairs they make as long as I own the unit. I am so glad I joined these montana sites or I would not have known to check the gear issues.

Glad to hear it is going your way now. Sometimes you have to get mean to get things done!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote