View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 03:51 AM   #16
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Carolyn, your reply to vickir came in while I was composing my post so I'll add a little something here.

Vicki's husband has always been an eager, willing helper. She is very fortunate to have him. All women should be so fortunate. She "installed" him 34 years ago this coming Saturday and immediately began her project of improving the product, fine tuning and honing to perfection. I believe she has reached her goal, although she might not agree. Women always seem to want a little more, ya know!

The mustache is intended more as a lip tickler, a snack catcher, and provides a little excitment when trimmed and those little hairs seem to go everywhere. Vicki was not at all happy about it when it was first started but it's been there for 26 years and she has commented she'd like it to stay around.

Welcome to MOC. Hope you enjoy it and find it very useful for you. There are others heavily into geneaology here as well. I haven't done much in that direction but those in my family who have have taken us back into the 1300's. Many of those who immigrated to this country settled in eastern Pennsylvania, many around Riegelsville.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote