View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 01:24 AM   #28
Karl
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #522
I, for one, am very happy that this thread developed. As someone else said, in a forum such as this, it is much more likely that those who have problems with their units will speak up than those who have no problems at all. We are happy with our decision, and would likely go to Montana again. Certainly I would be one of the first to wish for better quality control in all things we purchase, but I also realize that we, the buying public, much too often look at the "bottom line" when we purchase, and that means that not only must the companies putting out the product strive for the ultimate efficiency, but they must also seek out the most economical components to put in their products. When I boil it down, I had only two items that really were the fault of Keystone... ...all the rest were things that concerned products supplied by their vendors, yet Keystone's warranty had to address them.

When you factor in the stresses we put on our units..... (some of the roads I have taken mine are ridiculous!!).. and the myriad of mechanical components, I am often struck by how well they do hold up!

Gee...I just re-read my post and my earlier post...and I said these things before...goes to show that turning 65 yesterday must have done things to my memory!
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote