View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 AM   #9
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Bingo (as well as Cathy and dear daughters) Thank you so much for your prayers. You may never see the results of the seeds you spread or the light that you shine in world touches but taking this step allows God to use your efforts for his purpose. While we always start our trips with a prayer for safe travels for ourselves and those we share the road with you have inspired me to remember and offer up those of my MOC family in prayer even when we are not on the road. Lisa and I don't need to be convinced of the power of prayer or that the Lord answers them. Everytime I see the scratch left on the back corner of our slide I thank God for his goodness. I intentionally have not repair this damage so that I have a visual reminder of our miracle. On the second day of our trip home from the dealer pulling our first 5er, traveling at 65 MPH on the PA Turnpike, the left rear driver's side wheel of our truck left the rest of the truck and proceeded independently. By the grace of God we safely made it to the side of the road and although another vehicle was damaged when it struck the wheel NO ONE was hurt and minor damage only to material effects. Second half of the blessing happened right after that. The tow company got us off the turnpike and to their facility in Bedford at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon. We were due in Waynesboro Va by noon on Saturday for our monthly Marriage Encounter Presenting Team meeting. Thomas Cheverolet in Bedford, took us in at 4 PM on Friday afternoon and had us back on the road by 6:15. At one point I counted 7 guys working on the truck. Thomas Cheverolet was great! God is greater!

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote