View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
A new prayer group

I trust that all MOC members will not take offense (none intended), but I have to clear my heart while this is on my mind. I have attempted to keep most aspects of my personal life clear of the forum, but I can't consciously keep this to myself. At the ripe age of 47 I re-entered College (part of out Church) to get a certificate in Bible Studies. I am currently taking a class of the Principles of Prayer and we had an interesting lesson tonight on the underlying authority and power of prayer. As a result of becoming enamored with and received so well on this forum, I have decided to add the forum members in general to my prayer list. After hearing various stories of prayer results either directed towards someone by others and others that had people praying for them, I have decided that all members of the forum (born again or not) could not be hurt and by the grace of God will be helped by the knowledge that they do have someone occasionally praying for their safety and well being. I will not dwell on it but rest assured that all of you will be lifted up in prayer with emphasis on safe travels, continued blessings and healing where needed. I am sorry if any are offended (I cannot change anybody but I do know someone who can!!!!), but I will feel better myself knowing that I have done so. Bless everyone and I only hope that others will consider likewise.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote