View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 07:16 PM   #2
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Me and my Wife Love our 2015 (NOT A 3610) with the Legacy pkg ,that we fulltime in and the only problem we have had is one pantry shelf fell down on a rough stretch of road so we put extra bracing underneath and we also had a waste valve handle got hard to pull so we replaced it with a better one and a toilet that did not hold water but other than that it has been reliable just like our 2012 was and we have never been to the dealer for any warranty repairs on either one ,for me we keep coming back to Montana for the "bang for the buck" high quality Sony TV and DVD blu-ray surround,4100 mor-ryde suspension and pin box,12in frame, central vacuum,Love the quiet Whisper ducted A/C, nice rear cap ,4 step entry and the list goes on, other brands in the same price range cheap out on these and other items,So yeah me and my wife are "happy campers" DISLIKES:CRAPPY(no pun intended)leaking faulty Thetford toilets they have used for years just like every other brand of 5er uses and replace them with Dometic brand toilets and I wish they would put G rated tires on these heavy 5er's STANDARD lucky for me I had Bought new G rated tires on my 2012 and put them on the 2015 when I traded it AND a nicer mattress would be cool but we bought a 3in foam topper to take care of that MUCH BETTER Oh and by the way your 3/4 ton Gasser is going to have a hard time going up the hills, you have a nice truck but that Gasser will be hating life going up any steep grades I had to trade my 2004 Dually 3500 Duramax with 550 lbs of torque(your 6.0 liter gasser has only 380 ft lbs) because it was really having a hard time and overheating going up the big hills so something to take into consideration