Thread: New Owners
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome Lawman to the ever growing MOC Family.

As far as the MOC image elsewhere on the Net I look at it this way. Who Cares!!!
This MOC family is all that counts to me. Those other folks in cyberspace only wish they had such a place to go where just like in Cheers "everybody knows your name". I do try to get along with everybody. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't. When I don't, yes it kinda makes me feel bad but I sure don't lose any sleep over it.
Over the years, I have visited many of the very RV forums you speak of. Many times I have posted to these very same forums. More often than not I am welcomed with open arms even after I tell them I am a MOCer. But there are the times when the "A"holes have to jump in and knock the MOC. Sometime ago I did do some research into these "A"holes and I have discovered many of these "A"holes on forum "A" are the same "A"holes on forums B, C, D, etc. Some I don't understand their feelings towards the MOC but there are a number of X-MOCers that for various reasons were banned from the MOC and are like a bunch of cry baby children. Than their are the folks that are just not happy unless they are bit%&ing about something. Do we really want them folks over here??? NOT ME!!!
They can say what they want about us. We know what we have here and we are very proud of it.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote