View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
werobinson

M.O.C. #7535
Montana 2980RL decal problems

We bought a new 2005 Montana 2980RL and took delivery 1 1/2 years ago. This spring, we found the Montana decals on the front had pealed off and look really bad. There are several places on the sides that also have cracked decals and areas of shrinking decals. We contacted our dealer and they would only cover the decals themselves, no labor to remove or reapply the new decals. Has anyone else had this problem with their rig and is there anything else I can do to get the factory to help me with the huge expense to remove and replace the entire trailers decals. Has anyone else done this before and can anyone tell me if it's a job that can be done without special training? Has anyone else had this problem with a 2005 5th wheel? Does anyone know if there is anyone at the factory I can call to inquire on help with this problem?

We do a lot of traveling, and I always get people commenting on how BAD the trailer looks with the pealing decals.

I will email anyone who wants to see how bad the decals look, just let me know.

We did not use any cleaners on the decals and we park the trailer inside a shop during our winters, here in Washington State.

Thank you.
WE Robinson
2980RL
werobinson is offline   Reply With Quote