View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 01:50 PM   #13
hrlyrdr
Established Member

M.O.C. #20110
I always rotate on all my vehicles. NOW .. here it comes.. Took the 18 dually to Discount Tire.. truck has 8k miles. Noticed when I picked it up that the right front looked as it had not ben rotated or had just been put back on the wrong wheel. Took truck back to get the right sides changed. Left the truck and manager called to say it was ready and that they had messed up a wheel. So I go to get truck. Right rear wheel clear coat ruined, I mean completely messed up. Closer inspection the right front was also scratched. I would have let that go except there was a gouge in the aluminum so the clear would soon start pealing. Two new wheels ordered by them. Get the wheels put on and the rear looks different, as in a reconditioned. I made it clear I expected NEW wheels. Anyway, also they never put the rears on correctly. Could not check air on inner. I called the manager OUTSIDE so other customers would not hear our TALK and ask him to slow down and do the job correctly. Just my 2 pennies worth....
hrlyrdr is offline   Reply With Quote