View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #23
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
George-- I've been having the PSA tests done every 6 months since about 2 1/2 years ago when my tests read high on the count! So far no problems even with the biopsies (3 of them)I've had. My doctor told me that some men have a naturally high PSA count and I seem to be one of them. I've also read many reports sayig that the PSA counts can be misleading but in your case I'm presuming that was not the case and it was a good thing they caught it when they did. I've got a good friend that had the radioactive "seeds" planted inside him also and he's doing fine now! Checks every 6 months but all is well. You and Rosetta are in our thoughts and prayers and as stated earlier "If you made it through Nam, you'll make it through this also." Take care and we'll see you around the MOC campfires and at the pancake breakfasts in the future! OK?!!? OK!!!!!
On the edit-- I have a list that the VA is now accepting as results of that nasty Agent Orange crap! If you or anyone would like a copy of the list just let me know by PM or email. I'll be happy to send it to you or if MOC Administrators would like it posted I can do that also, just let me know!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote