View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Our window on the door is frosted and textured and I don't recall being able to look in freely. DW sure would have let me know by know and something done about it. I have heard cases of some windows being unobstructed which exposes the interior like you describe. Others have completely replaced theirs with beautiful stained glass colorful versions. I have seen some of these and they are very attractive and provide privacy.

I believe there was talk of outings in past gatherings in Quartzsite at the "Circling of the Montanas" in Arizona for a trip to the border towns in Mexico to order and have some built just to give you an idea how this can be done. I recall someone also posted a link to someone in the states that has a variety of designs and they'll build and ship one to you.

Others have mounted some kind of curtain cover but you must be careful that it doesn't conflict with the screen door.

Fortunately, there are numerous possibilites and hopefully others will post their success stories soon enough.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote