View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 03:56 PM   #10
krvk
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #3191
We were having the same symptoms (Trailer Fault or Check Trailer) with our new '05' Ford F350 with the Integrated Brake Controller and '04' 3295RK. 1st Adventure RV did a check on the trailer and said it was the TV, Ford then replaced a module in the controller (due to winter it was a while before I could check it out again), still had the same problem, even took the Ford shop forman for a ride pulling the trailer (said he would get back with me) after a couple of weeks he showed me a report from Ford that stated it was the trailer and suggested I have the dealer tow a another new trailer (they did and no error), so they towed ours again and finally an error showed up. It ended up being the wire harness on the left front wheel of the trailer was not properly tied up and consequently rubbed against the wheel rim and intermittely shorted out when turning a corner or the wind would blow it against the rim. I would like to commend Adventure RV & Truck Center and Rusty Eck Ford in Wichita,Ks for working together to resolve an intermittent electrical problem.
krvk is offline   Reply With Quote