View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 04:16 AM   #107
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
Sorry for the rant. I have held back, but need to say a bit more than a one or 2 liner.
No matter what sport/hobby I am into I find it is always important to give back. When we lived in New Mexico, we were cavers. Not only would we go cave exploring, we would volunteer. This volunteer work was for BLM, National Park Service and National Forest Service. We did cave restorations, mapping, trash removal, and you guessed it, graffiti removal. I have always chalked the graffiti up to idiot kids. There were creative ways needed to remove it without damaging the cave. So I personally know how much effort it takes to erase what this moron did.

So when I see someone that makes a good living off of the RV industry feel entitled enough to trash our National Parks, by carving his name in it, then involving his children and trying to cover the act I get a bit more than a little upset. Even more so when his punishment does not fit the crime.

So no, I would never ever buy one of the self-entitled Idiot’s hitches.
And folks trying to support their decision to buy from the self-entitled idiot by attacking other hitches, just plain out do not get it.
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH