View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 12:41 PM   #17
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Well I have good news and bad news: first the good news... After 2 plus days of rain, it appears that my coach is still dry on the inside. I have the coach set up for summer and the lack of water inside the coach reaffirms my original opinion on where the problem is coming from. It has to be from the road spray off the wheels when the slide is closed. The bad news, I spent the better half of the past two nights trying to shine light through the bottom of my kitchen slide. So far I have not been able to see any light coming through on the outside. Being that there is only one of me, it is pretty hard to move the spot lights, flash lights and lantern I had set up on the inside while laying under the coach on the outside... =) I am at a loss....

I will give Darrell a call in the morning to see if he can shed some light on the subject.

Phill,
Since I cannot control the weather, I canceled my August and late September trips. As you and I have already talked about, school has me going full time and beyond.... lol!
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote