Thread: decales
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #18
PapaBeav
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7487
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Wayne and Carolyn Mathews

Now I'm really confused! I've written to Kristen at Burlington twice as of Friday about our peeling graphics but haven't received a response yet. After learning from hamcamper's post that Burlington had diagrams of their graphics on its web site, I went there, hit the 2007 Montana link, and surprise, surprise--those aren't the graphics on my late-year 2007 model rig. So, I checked the 2006 model, as the site says to do if the graphics don't look correct. Well, the 2006 front cap graphics are correct except that the word MONTANA is brown on our rig, but seems to be blue on the Burlington web site. Maybe that's just a web photo color issue. And my side graphics? They seem to be a mix of the 2006 - 2008 graphics, with some differences in details and color. In other words, I can't find my exact graphics anywhere on the Burlington site.

Has anyone else had this problem? I certainly don't mind replacing our peeling and cracking graphics (all of them, as it turns out) with some that are a bit different, but I'm puzzled about why I can't find a 2007 set that matches what we have on our 2007 rig. (I did double-check the trailer title, and it definitely says 2007 on it.)

Carolyn

We have an early 06 and the graphics are blue, we bought it in September of 05. About 2 or 3 months later they went to brown.
PapaBeav is offline   Reply With Quote