View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:27 AM   #12
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
What am I missing here! If I want to participate in the Good Sam Club forum, I have to pay to become a Good Sam member. If I want to particpate in the Escapees forum, I have to pay to become an Escapee. MOC participation costs only what we choose, or don't choose, to donate, no questions asked, no cooercion. I only see occasional comments about donating to MOC, most from members who are greatful for this forum.

I don't much care how much or how little it costs to provide this forum. I do know that the chances of losing it are greater if costs are not covered. If donations to MOC cause the administrator to make a profit, that's great. Profit is the reward for providing a service that is wanted or needed. It is not a dirty word, as this moron is trying to imply.

I have never donated to MOC, but that is about to change as soon as I hit the "Submit Reply" button at the end of this post. If my donation goes to covering costs, I hope this helps. If my donation goes directly into the pocket of the administrator, please take it as my thank you for providing a valuable service.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote