View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
We know the feeling of owning a orphan 5th wheel. We bought a Cambridge 358 5th wheel and in a few months Keystone discontinued the Cambridge. I still believe it was the best optioned 5th wheel Keystone ever made to date. It had options that higher end 5th wheel were just begining to build. The Cambridge was a very heavy 5th wheel, the weight of the GM 3500 DRWs and the Cambridge the weight was 25,600 lbs Gross weight. The only thing I think Keystone should have done was put 8,000 lb axles and Disk Brakes and it would have been complete. I did upgrade those two items. We wished many time we hadn't sold the Cambridge 358. We have friends who have the Cambridge 358 and have been full timing since day one they bought one of the early Cambridge. The only issues we every had were the Tre-dit Aluminums weren't any good and we had a water leak and that was the only issues we had. Keystone took care of the wheel problem after the warranty had expired. I have total respect for Keystone service center and Daryl, don't remember the name of who ok'd the wheels he was over the Montana and Cambridge line. GBY...
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote