Thread: TRASH
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #20
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW Fireguy View Post
I don't know if you are are just having a bad day, off your meds or just an angry individual? I don't have unruly brats and I assure you that I know how to use a trash can...Me a tree hugger I would be more likley to fell a tree on ya.
Mean people just suck
Let me clear this up. I wasn’t suggesting you were not a responsible person. When I said “You and Your” in the last paragraph, I was referring to anyone who would leave trash behind not anyone specifically. Reading the post I can see where you may have taken it personally. It was NOT intended that way.

My point was that many ideas suggested by “tree huggers” or “environmental terroists” are not fully thought out

I actually agree with you that we should develop ways to produce less trash. How about going back to biodegradable and renewable paper bags!!

As for being mean?? Yeah I get mad �� just like the OP when I see people leaving trash behind!! Don’t you??

I don’t think anyone on here is irresponsible. I agree with others it’s the party animals and their ill mannered BRATS!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys