View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #26
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
Thanks jwedell for the feedback on the brackets. We ordered them. We figured it is cheap peace of mind for $13.75. Cutting a hole in the closet for ease of access is a GREAT idea! Now I will have to figure out the best way to do that and if it would work for us with our model. We have a drawer under the closet where the washer goes. My hubby checked it all out and he thinks it is solid enough to handle the load with the drawer remaining intact which I am happy with because the drawer is where I store my sons (age6) clothing because he can reach it.

Thanks oldelmer_1 for the info. I had looked on their website but kept getting distracted and couldn't find the info I wanted to explain how it works. Thanks for finding it for me. I think it sounds like cool technology. Not thrilled about the extra water use but I am only a weekender and occasional weeks so it should be fine.

WOW Neil_M...I am glad you mentioned about the water running in and being pumped out. I will have to remember that so when I wonder why it is doing that I don't freak out! I guess I will be reading another manual!. I am beginning to feel really edumacated!

Thanks to EVERYONE for their input!
BusyCarol is offline   Reply With Quote