View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #12
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Larry,

You're a pest controller for Terminix!

I missed your previous comments about that, I'm afraid. So if you will allow me, I have a question.

We're in the middle of ant territory, (southeastern Alabama,) for what may have been too long, now. I'd been spraying Black Flag all around anywhere the ants might try to climb into the rig. Thought I had everything covered.

One day, my wife found teeny-weeny ants attacking some baked goods on the counter. We tossed those things, and looked all over for where they might have been coming in. I figured with so many ants, there'd have to be some evidence of a trail, or something, outside the trailer. Never found a thing, though. Once in a while, I did see a few ants on the side of the rig, so I kept spraying. Even used Comet Cleanser around the rig, and sprayed all the cables. Put ant traps on the counter.

Found ants all over something in one of the cupboards.

Could some flying queen ant have managed to fly in and nest in here?

Is there something you would suggest to kill them all?

While I hate having all the dang plastic containers for everything they might try to eat, (they even went nuts with my wife's English Muffin bread,) we've been using them for everything, and I still see an ant from time to time.

Anything you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

P.S.

Is that Utah, or Arizona, in your sig?

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote