View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:04 PM   #4
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
If your back flow preventer for the black tank rinse is located under the sink, you will see the pex lines for hot and cold water to the faucet as well as 2 other lines that go up to a black device...usually a red pex line to the input of the backflow and a white on the output that goes to the black tank rinse sprayer. It could be that your water connections to the faucet are loose and only need to be hand tight in most cases. On my 39800RE, my faucet will leak out the top of the faucet if it is pushed too far to the rear when turning it on. The water will come out from under the handle, flow down to the counter top and can just as easy flow under the faucet and down the lines to the cabinet shelf. I haven't tried to tighten the water valve cartridge that is located under the handle as one needs a special wrench to do that...which I haven't tried to find yet. It really sounds like this may be your issue as well. John