View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 06:01 AM   #1
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Washer Not Balanced

Lately when our washer goes into the spin cycle it shakes the whole Montana for about 10 seconds. You could always feel it a little but it has really gotten worse in the past month.

This is the longest we have been parked in one place, almost 5 months. We are on blacktop, and of course I have the 6-point level system.

I have checked several places with my level (kitchen island, top of washer, kitchen counter, moryde assembly) and they all indicate the Montana is leaning slightly to the non-door side. I assume that since we have been in one spot for awhile I have lost level.

We are pulling out in the morning so I don't have to correct this immediately, but I would like to have some ideas on how best to correct it for in the future.

Can you just turn on the level up system and hit "auto level"? Will that simply make some calculations and slight adjustments without letting the front drop a foot to start off with?

Or would you turn on the level up system and go into manual mode and try to correct it?