View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 03:40 AM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Carol..You done good with little coffee. Seems to me that ice rattling around in the tank will do more damage than good.

Use TP that will pass the ..disolve in water test... use lots of water..TP will not clog or collect if it dissolves in water. Flush throughly and frequently..Don't just pull the handle and be done..let the tank fill and use the down pressure to flush the tank..do that till the water is clear. Try this experiment..flush the tanks..put in about 10 gals or so of water only...drive to your next C'G..pull the handle..Wow.. Calgon or any cheap like product will keep the tank slippey and ...it is also a de oderizer. Do not forget the other holding tanks.. as for the guages not working ..that is so..In my case I found it had nothing to do with defective guages, or "stuf" collecting on them..It was poor installation from the factory. When I had to drop my underbelly we got the black and grey tank guages working by tightening the external connections and adding a .3 cent lock washer to each connection.

Running with full tanks... you may note that most of us who have been to the factory and took note of how they are installed..don't do that..I would highly recommend that you...don't do that. Water 8.333 lbs per gal at 38/40 gals= to much weight to be bouncing up and down..

I also need more Coffee... Wind here.. In Florida..We are rocking ..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote