View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 08:13 PM   #213
dlscott185
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21450
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawPilot View Post
Spent my first night in the 381!!! Loving it! DW is still in our winter place for a few more days with this mid-April winter storm and all. But now that I'm in here I'm noticing the little things that will require attention that could easily have been avoided if Keystone had engineers with a little more sense.

Case in point. The lack of accessible power outlets in the living room. There's one available outlet for all-things entertainment, and good luck trying to get at it as it's inside where the TV retracts.

And speaking of the TV, the IR eye that makes the remote control work sits beneath the counter so you pretty much have to stand in front of the TV for it to work! Really???
Same on our trailer. I added a power strip for the added blu ray player, fire place comes out easily to get in there. And to plug in the hdmi you will need to get in thru the fireplace.

The tv has a stop ring around the worm drive that stops it. Ours has been moving higher every time we run it down and back up. I was going to adjust it, but don’t need to any more. Eventually it will run all the way up.
Snowy
dlscott185 is offline   Reply With Quote