View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
2007dura
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2313
Big Sky- First Impressions

Local dealer called last Sat. for me to come and see the new Big Sky. Was in area Friday, and got to see. All I can say, I am impressed. Here is a link to the unit I saw.http://www.rvusa.com/dealer_manageme...8430&picture=0The outside is really sharp. All gel coat, doors too. On entry, the first thing I noticed and liked, no "suicide step." The pictures don't do the inside justice, it is beatiful. Counter tops shine, the cabinets are perfect. Not to dark, finally no oak, and residental hinges. Recliners are comfy, huge TV, HDTV ready, fireplace standard, Dometic microwave, 12' fridge, and I liked the new table design. A neat little detail is the wood trim around the windows. Shower is great. Bathroom door has a decrotive window, window in stool room to, and a heat duct inside too. King bed with a decent mattress. The closet is very big, has a slide closure on door instead of the plastic clip that I keep breaking on mine. I could keep going on and on. Only negatives I had were there is still some pipes hanging down in storage area, electric hookup is still in back(I would like to have a side hookup), galley tank dump valve is behind wheel and not with other two, and the docking station is tight if you have any size to you(OK, I might be a little heavy). As we hope to upgrade in the next year or so, the Big Sky is on the list now.
2007dura is offline   Reply With Quote