View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
We are very happy with the Garmin 2720. I had the C340 for a day or so and it's a very nice unit. Worked well. But I wanted to be able to plot a route going on the roads I want to go on rather than having it take me the fastest or shortest or whatever route. With the C3xx series you can put in just one via. You also cannot store multiple routes with multiple vias and I wanted to have several routes preplanned and ready to go. However, if you have no interest in those features then the C3xx series would be a good choice, in my estimation. I got the C340 at Best Buy for $499. I got the 2720 online at pcconnections.com for the same price and free shipping, no tax. Garmin lists the 2720 at $962. $349 for the C330 is probably a pretty good price. Garmin has been exceptionally responsive to me when I had questions and when I commented the 12v adapter fit is a bit loose they immediately shipped me a new adapter (it fits well). There are other good brands but I have nothing but good to say about Garmin so far.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote