Thread: Disneyworld
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 01:58 PM   #18
Mont77
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22674
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
Understand your thinking.The cost is very high.The holiday season is spectacular but of course Helen and I worked there had many Disney discounts as cast members and admission was free. It has always bothered me that the cost of a WDW visit is out of the reach of many average Americans. Your plan of off site housing is a good one our family did the same thing a couple of years ago with a family vacation at Virginia Beach.
Pre Thanksgiving is a good choice.

I stress again to make reservations ASAP as good off site housing is booked a year in advance.You can run the locations by us and we will check them out for you I think parking has gone up to 20/22 $$ a day for a car. BTW Downtown Disney is now called "Disney Springs"The" Earl of Sandwich" is our favorite place to eat. There are many good restaurants there.

We no longer work at WDW .Helen turned in her ears this year so our WDW days are over of course we have been there scores of times not to mention working there.
I love the Earl of Sandwich. That is one of my favorite places. We always go there when we are at Disney.
Mont77 is offline   Reply With Quote