View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 10:39 AM   #7
awheeler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
Fred & Kathy Coutts
Well we have quite a story with 25k miles, 3 different 5th wheels and a family tragedy since our journey began last June. Started with a 09 Keystone Everest 340i that became not roadworthy due to Vandelism and frame issues, we still own it and it is parked back in Colorado. Then we purchased a 2013 Forest River Sierra 346RET which was a big mistake. Just 2 weeks ago we purchased our 2017 High Country HM379RD and absolutely love it. While in Florida last December, where we had hoped to spend the winter, we received a phone call from our Son-in-law in Caddo Mills, TX. and he informed us that our 47 yr old daughter had passed away from a massive heart attack. I cannot explain or describe the heartache and emptyness we are feeling. We do have a peace knowing she is in the presence of our All Mighty God. So to say the least our journey thus far has been a challenge. We are in Van Ormy, TX. and headed to Lake Corpus Christi next week for some warm weather.

So sorry for your loss. We are currently in Aransas Pass,TX (previously NAS Corpus Christi) and we had to extend our stay in the area (canceled all our previous planned travel) so I could have eye surgery. I lost my oldest son to throat cancer last November '18. DW lost her older sister (Heart Attack) and younger brother (Cancer) last year. February 1 of this year '19 we lost our daughter-in-law. It never gets any easier.
awheeler is offline   Reply With Quote