Thread: Disneyworld
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 07:39 PM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
As you know we winter nearby and both Helen and I have worked there.Regarding A Christmas visit. The economy is still booming and the attractions are benefiting. The crowds are huge from @ December 15th to new years day. Helen and I will not go anywhere near WDW till after the 1st of the year. We will give some pros and cons.

WDW is spectacular during the holiday season with the Christmas lighting, parades, Fireworks, entertainment.It is truly a sight to behold. Con..Huge crowds, heavy traffic, higher cost.The new years eve fireworks can not be described .It is a sight to behold.

Actually the best day to go to WDW is the week after New years day. It will still be crowded but nothing like Christmas week.

Although expensive and stressful because of the large crowds and heavy traffic we would still recommend that you do not miss the week of Christmas, New Years .It is spectacular. You would have to decide what you want to do and make reservations now.I am very serious. A WDW package is the most cost effective although very costly. We recommend a minimum 4 days package. The parks are large and with a normal crowd each park is a 10 hour day more so when a heavy crowd. There are new attractions such as Star wars and Pandora.

The traffic on I-4 is always heavy and during the season outrageous.

Helen and I will do whatever we can to assist you in making plans once you decide on what you want to do. Good luck.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote