View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Thank you, Keystone! Together again!

Keystone, thank you SO much for helping us get our Montana home, and it is REALLY at home now! We're going to have to return to Bish's for 2 more items that didn't get done because new parts were needed, but at least we have our rig sitting in our yard and can enjoy it until those parts we need (replacement window, small one, for the recliner-area slide, and new rails or tracks for the drawer under the sofa). In the meantime, we can actually get in a short trip or two to reacquaint ourselves with our Montana.

The folks at Bish's have bent over backwards to get our Montana to us. The service tech, Wayne Whitmill, spent a lot of time going through everything with us, too. One of my "fear points" is water heaters, whether they're in my house or my trailer. Ever since one blew up at our house in Texas, while I was standing about 6 feet from it, I have been as scared of water heaters as I am of the rattlesnakes that hide under the sagebrush on our property. So, Wayne went through the working of the water heater for me, including showing me how to pull the anode, drain the tank, flush it out, etc. I really appreciated that.

Home again--then back for the window and drawer repairs--and then to the MOC rally at 7 Feathers, where I will be sing the praises of Keystone's commitment to customer service!

Carolyn

Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote