View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 05:50 AM   #57
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Brad,
This is one time that I have to respectively disagree. If we have a Montana in our possession, then we have to accept the fact that it is what it is. We then have two choices, we can fight Keystone-Montana and hope that they come to our rescue, or we can take matters into our own hands, which is what I chose to do. There is no way that any manufacturer can insure that their products are going to last or else we would have lifetime warranties. Common sense tells me that that is not going to happen!! Therefore, in the realities of what we are facing with these rigs, I have elected to buffer myself (and my wallet) to the extent that I can by our purchase of an extended service plan. This does not mean that I recommend it for all others, but rather that it is a choice that can and should be considered. By the way, my plan was around $1400 with $0 deductible for six additional years coverage. This is less than $250 a year for what I deem to be imminent failure insurance, so no matter whose ultimate responsibility it is, I am covered!!
Bingo
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote