View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Don and Bonnie, Those 616 days will pass by fast and who knows what newer models they may have by then. What you are doing is a tuff decision. Last year we looked for about 6 months at units and chose what we thought was the best unit. It had a open floor plan with an enclosed bath. We did only camping and it was nice because when you stopped at a truck stop you could walk down the center to get to everything. Then we went on a long trip covering over 4000 miles, that is when we found out the unit did not meet our needs for that type of travel. If my wife was fixing her hair and i needed to go to the pot either she she had to get out or i had to wait. It was hard for 2 to get dressed in the bed room. I hated going to a laundry mat. Not enough storage space. Not enough counter space. Therefore we just traded for a new 3400RL after 1 year. I wish i had known about this forum when we were looking the first time. However what ever you decide on will be something to look forward too. You can not go wrong with a Montana. You get a lot for the dollar with a Montana. Good luck in your search.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote