View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:19 AM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
LadyRam had a ride on a flatbed yesterday.

Not sure what the problem is. She is due to be diagnosed this morning at the dealership. I was driving along and she started shaking and sputtering and shut down. At first I thought the symptoms were bad fuel. But If water I thought the by-pass would take care of that.

There has been a lot of filling of of tanks around here this past week. Due to stations running out. Usually I am very careful about filling up right after a tanker has left, but last week you bought fuel when you could find fuel.

Anyway if it is fuel they will be draining $60 worth. If it's not fuel I sure hope it's something covered under my extended warranty with Chrysler.

I also hope I get her back today. I feel like a sitting duck with Ophelia spinning around out there maybe doing a loop-de-lo or maybe not. I need to be ready to go if she decides to take aim. If Lady-Ram had not of conked out on me I would be heading over to Ft Wilderness today anyway for the weekend. Decided I could just head out now and not deal with the stress of waiting and watching all weekend long. That way if she headed our way I would already be out of the evacuate zone and ready for plan be. If not have a fun weekend and relieve some of this low grade storm anxiety that is always present lately.

But I guess that's not to be and I sit here and watch and wait and hope Lady-Ram gets home soon.
Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote