View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 02:07 AM   #16
dscott
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6661
Jim,
On the Sell side I agree with John (Hemlockusa), If you set up a paypal account make sure you use a different checking account and change your password fequently. I suggesst that you take good clear pictures of every angle of the item. Decription is key too. Make sure that you tell just facts and include any flaws. Feedback with make or break you. Great Communication with the buyer is a good way to recieve positive feedback. I like to keep a detailed log of all transactions buy or sell.
On the Buy side, I check buyers feedback, item location, shipping fees, description, and pictures. With the pictures make sure their not hiding anything with poor quality pictures. I like to use ezsnipe or snipeswipe internet software which are all legal on ebay. I use the software so I don't have to watch ebay like a hawk and I will have more time to enjoy my New Montana!!! Ezsnipe has three free snipe as a trial offer. If I bid on the item manually I wait until the last 10 sec of the auction but It depends on your internet connection speed.
I have been buying and selling tools on ebay for the last five years.
Its alot of fun and a good way to make a few bucks.

dscott is offline   Reply With Quote