View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #19
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ajjoez

Can someone tell me or better yet send me a photo of the vent under the bathroom sink? We have a 2002 Montana #3295 RK 5th wheel. We've had some bad smells when we flush the toilet and tried everything we know and that has been suggested, but nothing has really helped. Someone mentioned a vent under the sink, but we sure can't find it. We have to empty the black water tank every couple of days to keep the smell down when the AC in the bedroom is on (it really comes in then) and being in Texas both AC's are on most of the time. Any and all help will be appreciated.
This rig has that "vent" in a different location and not one that's easily accessible, so I can't get you a photo. However, our 2003 Montana had that vent under the vanity. It's a checkvalve for the black tank flush. There were two lines coming up out of the floor and the valve connected the two lines at the top. It's shape looks like an inveted "U" or a staple with very, very long legs. The valve should just screw into place (I think).
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote